Care Management Services (CMS)
Along with Medical Emergency Alert Services, the Care Management Service includes customised Geriatric Care Service and Expense Management Service.
Geriatric Care Service:
A Geriatric Care Manager will be allocated, who will visit at a pre-defined frequency every week to supervise and co-ordinate the various requirements:
- Arrange, define, delegate and supervise work done by day time & night time attendant.
- Organise doctor visit, as and when required.
- Organise any pathological / diagnostic test, as required.
- Arrange for medicines at home.
- Provide companionship as well as accompany the member to any social event or for any out-of-home work.
General Home Care:
- Arrange and supervise different housekeeping and household needs, as required by each member.
Expense Management Service:
Take care of member's day-to-day financial responsibilities and obligations. Assistance is provided for:
- Managing home finance as per budget.
- Tracking expenses.
- Timely monthly payments.
- Handling ad hoc expenses.